Wordless Wednesday – When Did This Become Normal?

So I was sitting at my desk last night working and realized I have had eggs and a chocolate muffin from my daughter’s play kitchen sitting on my desk for weeks now. And it hasn’t even occurred to me that it is out of the ordinary. Then I thought, when did this become NORMAL?

For more Wordless Wednesday pics head on over to Angry Julie Monday!

what I want to know is, how is your desk so CLEAN!

ptb says:

I love that they have been there for weeks! And I am sitting at my desk right now looking at piles of papers, pictures, etc. Help me with organization tips!

Hilarious. You should see the things that I pull out of my purse.

Oh ladies, this is just a shot of one corner of my desk, the rest is a big mess of piles of papers! My husband will laugh when he reads someone thought my desk was CLEAN. Pictures can be deceiving!

Oh yes…we don’t even have a plastic kitchen anymore and we’re STILL finding plastic food everywhere.

Monique says:

what I want to know is what food set that is? we are looking for a good one. I love Melissa & Doug wooden sets but they are mini-weapons in the hands of a toddler who likes to throw things!
    any recos from the mommies?

Rachel Maguire says:

I love it and can totally relate. I have a Barbie computer and princess phone on my desk.

I got lucky because my cousin has older kids, and when she was cleaning out old toys, we inherited a ton of play food & kitchen ware :-). I don’t know where they are from, so sorry! But they are pretty good ones!

Cheryl says:

Another question: Is it normal that the picture made me hungry?? 😉

monica says:

ain’t it the truth.

yes, it is funny what we live with! I have to say that the stuff I pull out of my purse amazes me sometimes, and it always amuses my husband. He laughed when I pulled two binkies out of my glove compartment in my van…my baby is 8!

had to comment, just found your blog, I am an OC mom, this site is delighful, so glad I found it!

Kailee says:

Great thinking! That really brkeas the mold!