Wordless Wednesday – Our New Look for Fall

…hot pink fiberglass arm wear.  Just in time for the start of preschool in a week and a half. UGH!

Not going to lie, the last 48 hours have been awful.   But! We turned a corner yesterday after this hot pink number was casted and most importantly she is OK.  Details to follow…

When life gives you lemons…make this mom a lemon drop martini {or two}!

For more Wordless Wednesday photos head on over (but watch your step) to Angry Julie Monday!

Holly says:

OMG!! Poor Emma! I honestly thought to myself yesterday (when I didn’t see a new post)- I hope that everything is OK with Jen!! What happened?!?! I hope that Emma isn’t in too much pain!

Elle says:

Poor little girl! And poor mama. Have all the lemon drop martini’s you want. 😉

Now that is a great color! What a memorable photo for the baby book. So sorry for the trauma. So relieved you are turning the corner coping with the pain management, what a terrific Momma you are.

ohh the lovey makes that photo so special!

Hang in there! Like I said yesterday, getting the cast on for us totally turned a corner in terms of pain. My kid was walking on his casted broken leg within days (with permission from the doctor, of course!) I know it’s so hard to see them hurt.

Laura Debo says:

awww poor sweetie. well, she will be the life of the party in pre-school with that fabulous accessory she\’s taking with her!!! 🙂

Carrie says:

At least she has an accessory no one will have! Poor sweet girl and mommy!

kara-noel says:

OMGosh!! Bummer 🙁

Michele says:

Oh no! Poor little girl. At least it’s pink, right?

Caryn B says:

Oh NO! What happened?????? I hope she’s ok….. I hope it heals quickly

Jamie says:

So glad she is OK! My girls would totally go for the hot pink cast. 🙂

Thanks gals! Seriously, I have been amazed at how well she has adjusted in the cast. It\’s a huge crowd pleaser too. Everywhere she goes, people oohhhh & ahhhhh and I think she is secretly loving the attention.