Meet Mark. Lip Gloss.

My birthday was last month and my sweet girlfriend included a tube of this lip gloss in my gift.  It was from a brand I hadn’t seen before called Mark.

I did some searching online and found it at www.meetmark.com. Interesting sort of company.  It looks like individuals can sign up to sell this make-up but they also sell the products online.  When I asked her where she got it, she said it was through a preschool fundraiser.  Cute!

So the gloss I got was a Shine Tube Hook Up Lip Gloss in the color Sugared Almond.  I will not be hooking up while wearing this gloss but I love that I can wear it alone for a little shimmer for preschool pick-up (the married mom’s alternative to the “hook up” part.)

Now, make sure to read the first comment below on how I misunderstood the “hook up” part, it made me laugh so hard this AM.  I thought it was a gloss geared to young 20-somethings going out at night.  I am still laughing!

It is also a great gloss to put over my regular lipsticks or to add shine to an evening lip color for a little extra holiday sparkle!

I really love it – would make for a great gift for any women on your list this holiday season!  Cost is $6, pretty good price for a great lip gloss!

Smooch!

kellyk says:

Great post! I love mark. It is a great lip gloss, but I had to LOL at the hook-up part. It’s not what you think! A hook up for their products is a way to connect two items end to end.
    If you’re interested in any more samples, let me know!

• 2

I am laughing SO HARD right now. I was going to change what I wrote in my post, but now I think I have to keep it just for the comic factor!! Thanks for clarifying, and for giving me a great laugh this AM!

JennyH says:

Ha! I was thinking the same thing, Jen!

Aracely says:

I needed a good laugh this morning! I thought the same thing.

• 5
      Autumn says:

Mark is a division of Avon. I am an Avon rep and also sell mark. There is a huge line of “hook up” products. You can pick your favorite gloss along with mascara, eyeliner, concealer, even purfume spritz! Check it out at http://www.youravon.com/autumnlugo

kellyk says:

Hahaha! Glad we all got a good laugh!

Holly says:

Hilarious!!! I am still laughing! I totally thought the same thing!

Jenni says:

So glad you didn’t change what you wrote. That’s funny stuff!

Megan Enloe says:

Agreed! I don’t think I could pull it together for a “hook up” in the other sense of the word. If I have make up on during Kindergarten pick up it’s about as close as I’m going to get.