[LOVE these] Glad to Go Containers
Thursday September 8, 2011see more by jen
This find was one of the best things to come out of the BlogHer conference in August – the new Glad To Go containers! They are to-go food storage containers that are designed with a built-in 1.5 oz cup that snaps into the Glad interlocking lid which means you can pack “side dippers” now with ease!
I am told they should be available now at Walmart and Target, and other grocery store chains nationwide this month and retail for $2.19 per pack.
We are HUGE hummus fans in this house, so these containers make for the perfect, healthy snack on the go for kids!
Here are some other suggested uses from Glad just to give you some ideas of all the combos these handy little containers can be used for!
* Salad or veggies with dressing
* Yogurt with granola or chopped nuts
* Pancakes with syrup
* Muffin, bagel or toast with cream cheese, jam or honey
* Chili, chowder or soap with croutons, shredded cheese or oyster crackers
* Sushi with soy sauce, ginger, wasabi
* Tortilla chips with guacamole or salsa
* Chicken nuggets with ketchup
* Graham crackers with peanut butter, jelly, Nutella or frosting
* Sliced fruit with peanut butter, caramel sauce, yogurt or honey
And that is a reason to “GET GLAD!”
[Disclosure: I received one free pack of Glad To Go containers at BlogHer but this is not a compensated post and all the opinions are my own.]