It’s Halloween Time at Disneyland!
Friday September 16, 2011see more by jen
I have been to Halloween Time at Disneyland the past two years and it is one of our absolute FAVORITE family events for a spooky good time! Starting today, through October 31st, the park is decorated in ghoulishly delightful Halloween decor and has lots of fun in store for the whole family.
Mickey’s Halloween Party, a separate ticket after hours party, has become an annual highlight of Halloween Time for trick-or-treating families and will take place in Disneyland park on 10 special Monday, Tuesday and Friday nights: Sept. 30 and Oct. 3,7,11,14,18,21, 25, 28 and 31.
Tickets purchased in advance for Mickey’s Halloween Party are $49 most days, while tickets purchased on the event days are $59. All tickets to Mickey’s Halloween Party on Friday, Oct. 28, and Halloween Night, Monday, Oct. 31, are $64. Tickets are available at Disneyland.com/halloween.
Mickey’s Halloween Party invites children to wear their costumes (and adults too!) and trick-or-treat at the resort. Disneyland + costumes and trick or treating? Could it get more fun for the kids?!
This fun party features Disney villains, Mickey Mouse and his friends also in their costumes, along with the seasonal transformations of Haunted Mansion into Haunted Mansion Holiday and Space Mountain into Space Mountain Ghost Galaxy.
Highlights of Mickey’s Halloween Party include:
* Newly themed dance parties
* New character photo locations
* The special opportunity to play in Disneyland for three hours before the party starts
* Trick or Treating – candy and healthy treats - in the ultimate Disney neighborhood
* The “Halloween Screams” fireworks spectacular
* “Mickey’s Costume Party” cavalcade, performed twice nightly
* Main Street, U.S.A. in Disneyland is transformed for the Pumpkin Festival. More than 300 pumpkins will be on display and none of them are the same!
* Visitors to Big Thunder Ranch in Frontierland will find ranch animals, pumpkin carvers, Halloween décor and activities for youngsters.
* And much, much more!
I can’t more highly recommend this event for the entire family and now that they also offer you the opportunity to arrive and play in the park up to 3 hours prior to the party starting, it is a fabulous opportunity to get a long afternoon and evening of fun at Disneyland!
Have a great weekend everyone!
See you back on Monday!
[Photo credit: Disney]