Don’t miss a post!

Best, Softest, Coziest Bed Sheets Ever!

Up until recently, I have never found bed sheets that I absolutely LOVE. In fact, I have spent quite a bit of money on high thread count sheets that really weren’t that great.  When we got our new dreamy iComfort bed, I needed to buy new sheets since we went from a Cal King to a King and that is when I discovered the best, softest, coziest bed sheets EVER!

It happened by accident actually.  I bought a set of the Bed Bath and Beyond Pure Beech Sateen Sheets for our guest bed first. After I washed them and felt how amazingly soft they were, I went straight back to get a King set for us.

They didn’t carry King size in the store, so I had to order online. I have a  Bed Bath and Beyond tip to share! You can bring in your 20% off coupon that you probably get in the mail into the store and can have an associate order it online for you and apply the 20% off coupon, which is what I did.

For such luxurious sheets, they are not that expensive, ranging from $79.99 – $99.99 per set. With the 20% off, it’s not a bad price for the best sheets you will ever sleep on.

They are flipping amazing. Soooooo soft and cozy. They just sort of drape over you like silk. I have never felt sheets so soft in my entire life. I wash and dry them on “delicate,” and I have only had them a short time so I can’t tell you how they hold up, but from first impression, so far so good.

Now, time for a nap…have a fabulous weekend!

Stay Fresh!

Get More Juicy Finds in Your Inbox

* = required field

Hope you enjoyed
this post!

Reader comments (14). Read or add your own below!

Click on a tab to select how you'd like to leave your comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

share it!

Candace says:

Cool! Thanks for the tip….I have the same bed and it deserves the best sheets ;)

chantel says:

Thanks for sharing! This is good to know :)

Aracely says:

I’ve been looking for bed sheets! Thanks for the tip Jen! :)

[Reply]

You guys will LOVE these!!!!

Leslie says:

I am so happy to hear that a great sheet set doesn’t have to be the most expensive. I am excited to try these sheets!

[Reply]

Look like great sheets. Best of luck.
    Paul

Rae says:

thanks so much!!! I like you have paid too much for sheets that disappoint and I am happy you have found these and given us the knowledge! I am on my way to BB&B!

• 8

They are seriously AMAZING. Please do tell if you get them and if you like. I am sure you will!

Betsy says:

Chiming in – because there’s a whole world of sateen sheets out there!!

I am a little embarrassed to say, I am a total sheet snob. This happened about 18 years ago – when I too, accidentally happened upon the everyday luxury of sateen sheets.

For those who haven’t experienced these yet – don’t think ‘satin’/shiny. Sateen is a weave (as opposed to percale, etc.) – which creates a fabric which has a ‘hand’ that allows it to drape across your skin, like silk.

I have often been surprised to find 250 count sateen that I preferred to 400 count sateen. They are each individual – and thread properties can have as much of an effect as thread count. Always feel them before buying, if you can.

Caveat Emptor (Buyer Beware):
    They do make it extremely tough to get yourself out of bed in the morning, er, by noon. :)

Elsie says:

Thanks for the tips! My sister steered me in the right direction last year with Thomas Lee, which is by far my new favorite! They are very crisp and cool, I would totes recommend them. They are also reasonably priced. I think they only sell them online at https://www.thomasleeltd.com

Taylor W. says:

Have you ever tried bamboo sheets? You might check them out…because they are so soft. Fiber Element has some of the best ones too.

Claire says:

I loved these sheets when I first got them and put several sets on my wedding registry – however, 5 months later, I have now just removed them from the registry because they have not weathered time and heavy use well. They have gotten “pilly” and “grainy,” stretched out and become very bunched during sleep, especially if you are a shifter during sleep like my fiance. An amazing first couple of uses, but I think there are better options out there! Sateen has been a lasting favorite.

Allison says:

Now that you’ve been using the sheets for a couple years, do you still love them? I’m looking for sheets that are soft but not too warm with a down comforter – something that is breathable. Thanks!

• 14