Plan for Summer Now with SeekingSitters OC
Tuesday May 15, 2012see more by jen
Summer sneaks up on you fast, doesn’t it? And now that I have a grade schooler, I didn’t realize it, but you really have to start planning your summer activities and camp schedule like now!
This post is not to stress you out, but to let you know you can plan for summer with the help of SeekingSitters OC if you anticipate needing assistance when the kids are out of school.
I know a lot of moms work out of the house part time, so when summer rolls around it can be problematic! With SeekingSitters OC, you can set up a regular babysitting schedule and know you dedicated, uninterrupted time to work while your kids are having a blast playing with their sitter.
Maybe you don’t have a part time job but prefer not go crazy this summer? Come on, I am not the ONLY one that feels like that, am I?!
With SeekingSitters, you can plan a weekly (or more!) block of time where you can be assured you get at least 4 hours to yourself to run errands, make appointments, take care of yourself, and keep your sanity. Tell your hubby this alone is priceless!
The sitters are all independent contractors, so just as if you were booking a sitter one on one, if you feel comfortable, the sitters are able to take your kids to camp and drive them places if that is what you need help with over the summer months.
Their sitters are AMAZING.
I wrote about my personal experience using SeekingSitters here. Completely stress-free, no hassle, and our sitter was like a modern day Mary Poppins. She arrived with her own bag of activities geared to my girls’ ages and they were in heaven.
All the sitters are committed to keeping your kids entertained (and off of video games and TV) for the duration of the job. I LOVE this aspect, because I know I am not going to have a babysitter sitting on the couch texting while my kids just watch TV.
A few main points on what makes their service so incredible for families:
* They do all the work for you! No interviews, no calls back and forth, no reference checks, they do all the legwork so you simply put in your dates / requests and they book a sitter for you.
* Safety! All their sitters are prescreened, background checked and have CPR and First Aid training.
* Easy Payments! Payments are made via credit card online so you never have to stress about having cash or going to the bank.
* Personalized Service! Kim Kane, the OC owner will work with you to make sure you get the very best sitter for your individual needs.
* Quality of sitters! Kim does all of the hiring herself, and as a mom of two young boys, knows exactly how high the standards are for a fabulous sitter. Her sitters are professional, engaging, entertaining and show up on time ready to play with your kids. And when they leave, your house will be picked up in the same if not better condition then it was when they arrived. Important!
Kim recommends working with them now to plan for your summer so she can get you on their schedule. Many sitters book up due to demand, so the farther she knows in advance, the better. This is not to say that they can’t accept last minute requests! It is just easier for everyone to plan now if applicable.
I can’t more highly recommend this service.
Kim Kane, Owner, SeekingSitters OC Coastal, Central & South
kimkane @ seekingsitters.com
[Disclosure: SeekingSitters OC is a Tiny Oranges Sponsor.]