My Fave Trader Joe’s Products

Someone-I-know-knows-someone who’s job it was to just travel around the world to amazing destinations looking for new products to grace the shelves and freezers of Trader Joe’s~ can you say DREAM JOB!?!?

In some cases there are probably equivalent products in a regular grocery store but for some reason doesn’t just feels a little healthier & taste a little bit better from Trader Joe’s?

I thought it  would be fun to start a conversation with all of you reading this post right now~ please comment below with your favorite TJs products so we can all relish in their convenient amazingness together!

My (Susanne’s) favorites in no particular order:

* Tomato Basil Hummus  – I could drink it.

* Frozen Hash Browns – fried in a little Olive Oil=crispy deliciousness.

* PB Filled Pretzels – addictive.

* Sublime Ice Cream Sandwiches – heaven.

Just a Handful of Nuts – so convenient.

* Hold the Cone – adorable little ice cream cone treat.

* Power Berries – yum.

* Almonds covered in Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar – scary good.

* My favorite homemade sandwich I cut in half & toast their Asiago Rosemary Rolls + Uncured Deli Turkey Meat +  Sliced Goat’s Milk Dutch Cheese + a handful of their  Herb Salad Mix (I love a little mayo but dijon would be delish as well).  I still look forward to having this sandwich, and I eat it A LOT.

Fresh Linen Scent Anti-bacterial Hand Soap – smells amazing & cute bottle.

Jen’s favorites in no particular order:

Frozen Steelcut Oatmeal – Individually package for single servings, two per box. I have one every morning around 10am for a mid morning snack with a few blueberries and almonds.  Love.

Mango Sorbet – Soooo yummy and I love just a little spoonful for a little sweet taste after a meal.

Organic Brown Rice – Green box, frozen section. Our family lives on this stuff!

Trader Grotto’s 3 Cheese Pizza – One of those no fail dinners when you are short on time!

Trader Grotto’s Turkey Burgers – These are in the frozen section. AMAZING. Super flavorful and choc full of protein. So yummy you don’t even need a bun, I eat it topped with some cheese, lettuce and tomato.

Garlic Herb Chicken Sausage – This is a favorite of mine to cut up and use in pasta dishes.

Your turn! Comment below!

Kimberly says:

I TOTALLY share your love with TJ’s Here’s the list of my favorites! http://www.piertopeer.net/2011/11/14/i-heart-trader-joes/

• 2

That is seriously an AMAZING list!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Monica says:

I love their vanilla hemp protein – great in smoothies after a workout. I also add their flax oil. Better prices than sprouts and so good for you.

• 4

That’s a great one! We do those in smoothies and also homemade granola bars.

Annika Chase says:

I have many favorites…Cilantro dressing, lightly salted pop chips, I could go on and on. But the one TJ staple my kids can’t live without is the Apple Crushers- green orange and yellow!

• 6

Ohhhhh YES! Love the cilantro dressing!!!

Lara says:

The BEST Japanese rice you could ask for! Close your eyes take bite , you would bet you are in Hawaii!

• 8
      Susanne says:

Thanks for sharing Lara~ I’m going to have to pick some up!

Love this post! Fun to see some of my favorites up there and see some new ones to try! My favorite new guilty pleasure there is the chocolate covered potato chips. Don’t even…

• 10
      Susanne says:

You know I’m going to have to buy some next time I’m in & then hide them up high so the kids can’t reach them & then I’ll eat them all 🙂

Heather Thome says:

1. Applegate Farms hot dogs. The allergist for my girls said they are a great source of DHA Omegas.
    2. My girls LOVE the freeze dried fruits. I can only find them at TJ. The mangoes are their favorite.
    3. The chocolate covered, peanut butter filled pretzels, OMG!!! (Those are for me!)

• 12

Thanks so much for the hot dog tip! My girls love the Applegate Farms nuggets, so will keep an eye out for the hot dogs!

Sarah says:

I love the soy ice cream sandwiches. They taste just like “real” ice cream sandwiches! Also, the olive oil/salt popcorn. Delicious snacking!

Selena says:

I am with Susanne the Frozen Steel Cut Oatmeal is the best and super easy breakfast. Can’t beat the Guilt Free Frozen Mac N Cheese and throw in some peas and call it a quick dinner for the kids. I have a small addiction to the chocolate JoJo’s.

• 15
      Susanne says:

I haven’t tried their Guilt Free Mac n Cheese~ and what a great idea to mix in some peas. Thanks for sharing!

Susanne says:

A friend just sent me her fave items for her Gluten Free diet:

Here are my favorite Gluten Free items that i swear by!
    1. Organic Brown Rice Penne Pasta
    2. Brown Rice Tortillas (great with almond butter and cinnamon for breakfast)
    3. Popped Potato Chips
    4. Think Thin Bars
    5. Organic Quinoa

Selena says:

Another I just thought of for a quick and tasty meal is a meatball sub. Get the frozen turkey meatballs, the TJ marinara, shredded cheese of choice, and french rolls. YUM!

Courtney says:

LOVE me some Trader Joes!!!!!! MY OBSESSION is the Better’n Peanut Butter!!!!!! I cannot put it down once the jar is open! AND its less fat then reg PB!

• 19
      Susanne says:

Oh- I saw but didn’t get it- thanks for commenting! I am SO picking it up!