OC Brow Shaping: Brows by Julie [Giveaway]
Monday November 19, 2012see more by jen
Last week I had the opportunity to visit OC brow shaping and waxing specialist, Brows by Julie at her darling new location in Costa Mesa. In honor of my visit, I did not touch my eyebrows for almost two whole weeks. It was not pretty, but so worth it because she truly had some serious brows to work with!
Brows by Julie is giving away FOUR custom eyebrow shapings to some lucky Tiny Oranges readers, so make sure to read to enter below so you can get some gorgeous brows for the holidays!
There is a whole science behind getting the perfect shape for your face and Julie is the best OC brow shaping artist trained by celebrity brow expert, Anastasia of Beverly Hills, who has shaped Oprah’s eyebrows. Hello!
Here is how a professional brow shaping works:
1. Trim the Eyebrows: First the brows are trimmed into a nice shape.
2. Measure the Eyebrows: This is an important step to ensure you get the right shape in proportion to your face.
3. Stencil: Using a stencil as a guideline, the approximate shape is outlined. However, Julie relies on her natural eye for shape to customize the arch for your face and features.
4. Eyebrow is Shaped: Julie then waxes the eyebrow, and tweezes until the shape is just right.
5. Finishing Touches: After the shape is perfected, Julie then uses fillers, concealer and gel to complete your gorgeous eyebrows.
Here is my scary before photo. Of which, the lighting makes my eyebrows look even more devilish and the afters of my gorgeous new brows. I heart Julie!
She does an absolutely beautiful job and a professional eyebrow shaping really can open up your entire face and enhance your natural features. I was thrilled with the job she did for me.
In addition to brow shaping, Julie also offers eyelash tinting and lip and chin waxing. Susanne is going to test out the eyelash tinting soon. More before and afters to come!
Hooray! It’s a Tiny Giveaway!
[Disclosure: Brows by Julie is a Tiny Oranges Sponsor and I received my brow shaping complimentary to facilitate this review.]