Educate Yourself on Estate Planning (For Free)
Tuesday September 9, 2014see more by jen
Through the years I have written about the free estate planning workshops Darylnn Morgan, of Morgan Law Group, hosts throughout the year for Orange County families to learn more about estate planning and naming guardians for their children.
A free Kids Protection Workshop is coming up later this month and I wanted to share the information, along with a recent reader testimonial.
What You Will Learn at the Workshop
1. Nine simple things you can do immediately to ensure your children are cared for by the people you want if something should happen to you.
2. Common mistakes parents make that may allow the police to take their minor children out of their house and into foster care (even if family members are willing to help) should something happen to you if the right legal documents are not in place.
3. Six common mistakes parents make when naming guardians, and how to correct those if you have made one.
4. How to ensure your money is immediately available to your chosen guardians so your children are taken care of.
5. How to ensure your current will, trust or other estate planning documents won’t fail when your family needs them most.
A Reader Testimonial
I recently I received this email from one of my readers and had to share it with you.
My name is Carolyn and I wanted to let you know that I read pretty much every blog post and I have you to thank for introducing me to Darlynn at the Morgan Law Group. I am so grateful to have met her and to do business with her.
My husband and I have 3 small children and had a “will”, however, it was nothing too formal or special.
After reading some posts and trying to tune into some teleconferences with Darlynn Morgan, I decided I wanted to take the next step in our Estate Planning.
My husband and I did and we went to see Darlynn thanks to your blog and I am so grateful to you for bringing her services to my attention. There were so many things I hadn’t even thought to plan for.
I figured guardianship was enough and it isn’t.
I just can’t say enough positive things.
I have such peace of mind knowing that my kids are all set! So, thank you!!! I hope to cross paths with you some day soon! In the meantime, keep doing what you’re doing, as I think it’s awesome!”
Educate Yourself at the Next Free Kids Protection Workshop
Register to attend the next Free Kids Protection Workshop coming up on September 20th! Space is limited, so make sure to sign up in advance by registering on the www.KidsProtectionWorkshop.com website or by calling 949-260-1400.
Kids are welcome to come and play while you listen to the workshop.
Saturday, September 20th, 2014 at 10am
We Play Loud in the Kai Party Room
24350 Swartz Dr., Lake Forest
Again, registration is required!