Treat Your Boobies to a Coobie
Monday September 15, 2014see more by jen
One early weekend morning before the kids were up I was reading a People Magazine and came across a Coobie ad claiming it to be the most comfortable bra in the world.
I thought that to be a bold claim, but the ad and special offer inspired me to check out the website to learn more. I found it hard to believe one size fit 32A – 36D, but I would see for myself because I loved all the cute colors and was already adding three Coobie bras to my cart. (Incidentally, they also have Coobie Bras Full Size for those of you blessed with bigger busts.)
All it took was wearing a Coobie bra for one day and I was HOOKED (no pun intended). It truly is the most comfortable bra I have ever worn.
Here’s what I LOVE about the Coobie!
1. They are super soft, seamless and have no clasp.
2. The removable pads give you a little “oomph” and don’t squish you down like a sports bra.
3. The colors also make it look like a cute cami under things a little too cleavage-y for day-to-day mom life.
4. It has now also become my favorite Pilates and yoga bra. I wayyyyyy prefer to wear my Coobies now instead of a sports bra.
5. They are cheap! There was a People Magazine offer in the ad for $20 off 3+ bras (which made my 3 only $40!) and I saw when writing this a Friday special using promo code TGIF for the same deal. So keep your eye out on Fridays just in case.
You know that feeling at the end of the day when you take off your bra and think, “Oh, the relief! How on Earth was I wearing that all day?” Not so with the Coobie, it’s so comfortable you can lounge around all day in it.
Ladies, your boobies will love the Coobie seamless bra! One of my new favorite finds ever, had to share. xoxo