Juicy Amazon Gift Ideas: FOR HER
Wednesday November 19, 2014see more by jen
Disclosure: We are a part of the Amazon Affiliate program and all links in this post are affiliate links. No difference in price or shopping experience to you, but if you purchase a small percentage goes to support our blog. Thank you!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! For some. For others, the stress of thinking about holiday gift ideas make for a frenzy of last minute shopping, and well, sort of random gifts.
We are here to help you out with some Amazon holiday gift ideas for her to hopefully inspire some ideas for the special women in your life. To make it even easier, we chose all items off of Amazon.com because I know many busy mamas are BIG fans of Amazon.
Stay tuned for more holiday gift idea posts for him, for boys and for girls, so you can hopefully get going on your shopping come Black Friday and then kick back and enjoy the month of December with minimal stress. Or, at least LESS stress.
Here are the items from top to bottom, left to right. Happy shopping!
Amazon Holiday Gift Ideas for Her 2014
1. Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Nudes with Attitude Lipgloss Kit: My favorite lip gloss hands down, and a lip gloss gift set is one that is generally appreciated by most all women.
2. Simple Deluxe Luxury Quilted Faux Fur Throw Blanket: A cozy throw is a luxury. Love throws.
3. Anna Beck Designs “Timor” 18k Gold-Plated Woven Knot Necklace, 18″: Susanne wears a necklace from this designer of a very similar design and every time she wears it I compliment her because I love it.
4. Rebecca Minkoff Mini Quilted Affair Cross-Body Handbag,Bright Blue: I don’t know a woman who wouldn’t love a darling cross body handbag, especially in that electric blue. So fun. But they have a ton of colors in that great design.
5. UGG Women’s Dakota Slippers: These slippers made the gift list of both Suzanne AND Susanne and I want them too! UGG makes the best slippers that will last through many seasons. We heart anything UGG.
6. Ray-Ban Original Wayfarer Sunglasses: We love that the Original Wayfarers are so hot right now, because it’s a sunglass that really looks good on anyone. A classic.
7. Anna Beck Designs “Gili” 18k Rose Gold-Plated Dish Post Earrings: Rosegold is all the rage this season.
8. Vans Rebel Riot Scarf – Red: I got this scarf for my birthday last weekend and LOVE it. Super soft and cozy, and great infinity design. Hit for all ages.
9. Tkees Flip Flops : In So Cal we wear flip flops year round, and Susanne loves this style from Tkees.
10. Bucky Luggage 40 Blinks Ultralight Sleep Mask: Never underestimate the power of a sleep mask. It’s a great gift because many women would never think to buy for themselves. This one comes highly rated.
11. Michael Kors Round Dial Rosegold Women’s Watch: Again with the rose gold. In love with this watch from Michael Kors.
12. butter LONDON: butter nail polish is a luxury for many, mostly because of the price point, but it is a fabulous nail polish, and I love this gift set that includes 6 fun holiday colors.
13. kate spade new york”Heart of Gold” Bangle Bracelet: Beautiful gift for a special woman in your life – the hip gold bangle says “heart of gold” on it. So sweet.
14. T3 SinglePass Whirl: Again, a good curling iron can be a treat because of the price point, and a luxury gift, especially for any women who love to give a go to beach waves.
15. Kindle Voyage, 6″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Adaptive Built-in Light, PagePress Sensors, Wi-Fi: The new Kindle. Enough said. Reserve one now to get before Christmas.
16. CapaBunga 4-Pack Wine Sealer, Classic: These are a fun stocking stuffer or hostess gift. I own these and LOVE them. They seal wine beautifully and even allow you to store a bottle in the fridge on its side without spilling. Plus, they come with clever sayings, like “Open in case of emergency.”
I hope you have gotten some fun holiday gift ideas for her! Please comment below if you have any of your own to share!