Have you ever wondered what to do with your child’s art? Personally, I feel guilty throwing it out, so lots of time they end up in a drawer or box with the thought “someday I will do something with these…” But that day never comes! If you have found yourself in the same boat, I am thrilled to tell you about Artimus Art, a company that takes the hassle out of preserving children’s artwork.
You send them your child’s artwork and they send you back a beautiful, professionally crafted fine art coffee table book to showcase your little one’s creations.The oversized books measure 11″ x 11″ and even include customizable covers a dedication page with photo upload. And, Artimus Art is giving away one of their 30 page Red Wagon books this week, so make SURE to enter below mamas!
Wouldn’t this make a darling gift for a grandparent? And seeing that we are approaching the end of school, wouldn’t it be a great idea to do an art book for each school year? Or how about having children in a class each contribute a piece for a special teacher’s gift?
When I first heard about this company I wondered how they would get my child’s art into a printed hard cover, case bound book, so let me tell you how it works…
1. First you count the number of art pieces you have, then choose a package on their website that fits the amount of artwork you have. You can order down as you can always add pages to a book package.
The Red Wagon package is a 30 page book, the Trolley, a 50 page book, or a Dump Truck, an 80 page book. The art collection box shipping is included in all packages.
2. Once purchased, your art collection box will be shipped the next business day and includes a return label to send in your artwork. The collection box will include an order form to add pages, extra oversized artwork, and to order extra book copies. All you have to do is take the stack of artwork and put it in the oversized bag and mail it in along with your order form. Easy peasy!
3. When it arrives, each piece is scanned, digitally enhanced, gently restored, digitized and posted to a web gallery. By the way, you will also get email updates along the way to let you they received it. They can even scan pieces with glitter, macaroni or other materials!
4. Once a customer’s artwork is posted, they are notified by email. They can then log on to their account to customize their book. You can customize the cover, color, font, do a dedication page with a photo, even title the artwork if you would like.
5. When your customizing is complete, your book will be printed and bound, and they will return your artwork along with your art collection book.
Each book package includes one book, but if extra copies are desired, you can order duplicate copies at a reduced price. For $20.00, you can even do a unique dedication page for grandparents, aunts, friends, anyone!
In addition to preserving your child’s artwork in the hardcover book, Artimus Art now also offers a CD with high resolution files of all your child’s art images. You can turn these files in a JPEG for use in countless projects such as iron-ons, invitations, cards, etc. You can add on a disc to any package for only $35.
And let me just reiterate about the quality, these are not your run of the mill photo books, these are fine art quality books. Quality is the number one priority for Artimus Art, so each piece is beautifully scanned with high attention to the color enhancement so the finished project is jaw dropping. All you have to do is Google “Artimus Art” and you can read all the rave reviews for yourself.
If you have a specific favorite piece of art, you can also order a canvas print to hang on your wall. Such a darling gift idea or fun for a sibling’s room or new baby nursery. Oh la la I just LOVE the possibilities of Artimus Art!
And ONE very lucky reader today has the opportunity to win one Red Wagon Book ($165 value!) To enter, complete as many of the Rafflecopter entry options as you would like below. The more you do, the more chances to win. GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
[Disclosure: Artimus Art is a Tiny Oranges Sponsor and I am thrilled to have the opportunity to share this brilliant company with you!]