We are all busy, so finding easy easter decor is a necessity! I’ve collected eight easy ideas for you and your family to try this easter.
They will all add some holiday fun to your home and are simple enough that you can include the kids in the process.
Easy Easter Decor DIY Roundup
Left to right from the top:
1. Bird’s Nest Bowls – What a great way to recycle some of that paper in your shredder! These nests would be so cute on a coffee table or mantle with some little chocolate eggs in them.
2. Bunny Silhouette – Love the minimalist fun of this simple craft.
3. Peep Sunflower Topiary – Just as happy as real sunflowers, but made with Peeps!
4. Jellybean Bracelets – Can’t wait to make these with my daughter! They’re a perfect treat to share with girlfriends at school and a fun way to decorate yourself for the holiday.
5. Cute Bunny Banner – Who can resist all those paint swatches at the hardware store?! Grab your stash and add some gradient beauty to your mantle or doorway.
6. Wheat Grass Centerpiece – Easy to grow, a simple wheatgrass centerpiece adds a fresh Springtime element to your table. And when Easter is over, trim it down and add it to your smoothie!
7. Egg Head Plantings – This one is like the wheatgrass centerpiece, but for the kids table. Quick and easy to grow, the kids will have a great time “styling” the hair!
8. Easter Egg Garland – What a fabulous way to use all those plastic eggs that are laying around! This is a simple project that you can do with the kids to add some festive color to your house.
What are your favorite easter decor crafts? We’d love to hear, please share your ideas in the comments below!