Here comes Peter Cottontail hoppin’ down the bunny trail… to give YOU the chance to win 12 TICKETS to the Irvine Park Railroad Easter Eggstravaganza! Read below on how to enter!
The Easter Bunny arrives tomorrow, March 20th, 2010 to the Irvine Park Railroad for pictures and egg-stra special activities for the kiddos! Here are the details…
Date: Daily March 20th – April 3rd, 2010
(note: it closes the day before Easter)
Easter egg hunts (click HERE for times), train rides, pictures with the Easter bunny,
carnival games, bounce houses, cookie decorating, picture stands and MORE!
$4/ticket or $45 for pack of 15
HOORAY! IT’S A TINY GIVEAWAY! One lucky winner will receive 12 FREE tickets to enjoy the Easter Eggstravaganza! NOTE: Tickets good for the train & activities, but pictures with the Easter Bunny are extra. To enter, please leave a separate comment for each entry:
1. Comment and tell me your favorite part of visiting the Irvine Park Railroad! If you haven’t been, tell me your favorite thing about springtime or Easter! -1 ENTRY
2. Become a fan of the Irvine Park Railroad on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
3. Follow @IrvineParkRR on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
4. Become a fan of Tiny Oranges on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
5. Follow @TinyOrangesOC on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
6. Log in to my Forum & leave a comment or new post – 1 ENTRY
I will do a short giveaway in time to get you the tickets, so enter between today and Sunday, 3/21/10 at 5pm PST. I will email the winner on Sunday night to get your address so the tickets can be in the mail on Monday! Happy FRIDAY!! WOO HOO! Have a great weekend! Jen
Congratulations! The Whale Watching ticket winner is…Cathy B.! Have fun!