Today I am excited to share with you a fabulous Orange County magician for kid’s parties, Magic Matt Young. I for one am always on the lookout for fun new birthday party ideas and wouldn’t a magic themed kid’s birthday party be SO cute for both boys and girls? I’m thinking bunnies, hats, wands, cards…and then a special appearance by a live magician?! Too fun!
Magic Matt Young is an experienced magician, performer, and all around fun guy who loves to make kids happy through magic. And who doesn’t love a cool magic trick?
I know my little ones eat up anything to do with rabbits in hats, coins pulled out of their ears and multi-colored hankies (okay, maybe I’ve watched Goofy’s Magic Trick show on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse one too many times…).
Meet Magic Matt Young
Lucky for us, Magic Matt has a little more up his sleeve (cue quick giggle – I couldn’t help it).
Magic has been a part of Matt’s life since he was seven, when his dad bought him his first magic kit, and the rest is history.
How does he capture kids’ attention? By starting out his show with, “You guys are really going to make the magic happen!”
Because as all you mamas know, our kids want to be right in the middle of everything. I already know my five-and-a-half-year-old would be in the front row vigorously jumping up and down, raising her hand to be his first assistant.
Orange County Magician for Kid’s Parties!
• He performs all around Orange County and San Diego County.
• The best ages for his shows are 4 and up (ages 7 and up will have more age appropriate, complicated tricks).
• His birthday party shows are about a half hour.
• You can count on fun tricks and illusions, lots of interaction, and chances for your kiddos to help make the magic happen.
• In addition to birthday parties, Magic Matt also can perform at holiday parties, wedding receptions, company picnics and family reunions (he’s even putting on a show for a First Communion party!).
So consider magic as part of your next kiddo’s next birthday party (or whatever family-friendly event you may be planning this summer) and give Matt a call to talk about his show. And, voila! An easy peasey, fun way to entertain your munchkins and see their little eyes light up.