Easy Recipe: Artichoke Chicken
Wednesday February 4, 2009see more by jen
* 1 (15 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (I used marinated artichokes and chopped them fine.)
* 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* Pinch of garlic pepper
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, mix together the artichoke hearts, parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, and a pinch of garlic pepper.
2. Place chicken in a greased baking dish, and cover evenlly with artichoke mixture.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 30 – 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center and juices run clear.
Serve with rice and a veggie. Easy and super yummy!