51% Off Tickets to Taste of OC on OCSavertime!
Thursday May 24, 2012see more by jen
Some of the hottest, premier restaurants in OC will come together the weekend of June 16th – 17th at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater to showcase a variety of tastings at the Taste of Orange County. There will be a little somethin’ for everyone and every palate, along with great wines, beer and great live music to make it a foodie festival like no other!
OCSavertime.com, a local daily deal site focused on Orange County, is running an exclusive deal for 51% off tickets to this 5 star foodie festival, so if you would like to go, head on over and snatch up your tickets HERE!
This deal can be bought starting today through 5/31/12 and is only $44 for Admission & More to Taste of OC Festival (a $89 Value!)
· 40 tasting & drink credits
· Preferred seats to the OC Star Chef Demos that’s hosted by KFWB Talk Radio Host, Chef Jaime Gwen, and showcase demonstrations from Haven Gastropub’s Chef Greg Daniels, 370 Common‘s Chef Ryan Adams, and more.
· Live music and entertainment, restaurant tastings, cooking demonstrations, and more
· Valid for admission on June 16th (21 and older ONLY) OR June 17th (all ages)
· Mingle with and taste popular restaurants in Orange County, like 118 Degrees, Tamarind of London, Mastro’s, and dozens more, and quench your thirst with great wines, craft beers, and classic cocktails served up by OC Mixologists.
Click HERE to get more information and to buy your tickets! What a fun way to spend Father’s Day with the family! Or, hook up a sitter and take your hubby for a date day on Saturday without the kiddos! Either way, this sounds like a culinary event not to be missed.
And talking about “missing”, don’t miss a deal! Subscribe to OCSavertime.com and get hot OC daily deals delivered to your inbox.
[Disclosure: This is a sponsored post to spread the word on this event and it sounds like a whole lotta fun to me! Especially for that ticket price!]