Kids Bowl Free
Friday April 8, 2016see more by jen
Kids Bowl Free, 2 games per day, all summer long with the Kids Bowl Free 2016 program and I will not SPARE you the details!
I signed up my family last week and we have already been twice because Irvine Lanes‘ program happens to run now through September 11th! Super fun. And you certainly can’t beat free. Here’s how to sign up.
Kids Bowl Free 2016
1. Click here to go to the KidsBowlFree.com website.
2. Click on your State and bowling center of choice. Every bowling center is different so select yours and you can find dates, hours and times to the right.
3. Enter your info to sign up. If you are feeling charitable, put in my email address in the gray referrer box, I think they draw prizes for referrals or something of the sort. I like prizes, thanks. My email is jennifer @ tinyoranges.com.
4. You can enter up to 6 kids on your sign-up so I also added in some friends that will likely be hanging out with us this summer.
5. Consider purchasing the Unlimited Family Pass. For $26/total, I had the option to purchase unlimited bowling (same deal as for the kids) for FOUR adults. I did this because I happen to think bowling is fun and wouldn’t want to just sit and watch my kiddos all summer! Again, check the fine print before you purchase.
6. Shoes not included. We did have to pay the shoe rental ($4pp) but the guy at Irvine Lanes told me I could purchase unlimited shoe rental to go with the program for $12pp total. I bought this because we have already been twice. By the time summer hits, it will be paid for and totally free. Minus the $2.75 I will likely shell out for some french fries after enduring begging from the kids.
7. Show up with your printed coupons or show your coupons on your smart phone, then BOWL your heart out!!! Just make sure to check the hours and days before you go. We went on a rainy day during Spring Break and there was about a 20 minute wait.