amazon link is an affiliate link
In the spirit of Rising Strong, the first Tiny Oranges Book Club selection, I am going to be completely honest and vulnerable when I tell you I really don’t know what I am doing. I am sure you are now completely compelled to join my Club. Right?
While reading Rising Strong, I had so many AHA and TRUTH moments I felt it necessary to be in a forum talking about it with others and the next thing I knew I was writing this post about starting an online book club. I didn’t know how I was going to do a book club online, but I felt I had to put it out there and would figure out the “how” later.
And now I am going to give this a shot! I hope you will bear with me as we figure this out together. If you have suggestions or ideas on how to make it work better, believe me when I say, I am SO OPEN to suggestions.
For now, I thought I would try Good Reads as the forum for our first discussion next week.
As a reminder, we will be discussing Chapter One – Four.
Here’s what you do:
1. Hopefully by now you have gotten the book. Here’s the Amazon link again if you need to order it, like today. You will want your own copy. I have underlined and made notes all over mine.
2. Visit my Tiny Oranges Book Club page on Good Reads.
3. Set up an easy profile and join the Club!
4. First discussion is an intro! Introduce yourself – I want to meet everyone before next week.
5. Come back to the Tiny Oranges Book Club page on Good Reads next Tuesday and I will post questions for us to discuss. Since we are all on different schedules, I hope you can carve out a little time on Tuesday to post when it works for you.
Let’s see how that goes. I would love to do a group where we are all online together in real time at some point. If anyone has suggestions on how to do that, or timing that would work best, please let me know.
I can be emailed at jennifer @ tinyoranges.com with anything!!!!
Love you all! Excited for next week and looking forward to diving into this discussion with you!