This is a short & SWEET giveaway! Read details below on how you can enter to win!
Kim is a local mommy of 3 and an independent chocolatier (sounds fun, huh!?) for Dove Chocolate Discoveries. She writes:
“Dove Chocolate has gotten into the “Home Party” business, and you can now treat your friends to a “Chocolate Tasting” right in your own home. The entire line of products are made with Dove chocolate, and include martinis, smoothies, brownies and more.
For Valentine’s Day, Dove has developed an incredible box of truffles you won’t find in stores, available only through their new “Home Party” line; Dove Chocolate Discoveries. Dove commissioned Jin Caldwell, one of the top 10 Pastry Chefs in North America, to create these rich and creamy truffles in 6 delightful flavors:
Tiramisu, Passion Fruit, Cheesecake, Lemon Meringue, Cinnamon Bun, and Chocolate Mousse.
These love-ly truffles are packaged in a gorgeous box, covered in hearts and wrapped with a bow. Orders are being taken through January 31, and Jin will make them the first week of February, and ship them direct to you (or your love) in time for Valentine’s Day.
Hooray! It’s a Tiny Giveaway!
Enter to win a box of chocolates for yourself (or your sweetheart!) NOTE: You can comment as many times as you would like, but only have to tell me once about the extra entry stuff (e.g. only one extra entry for #2 – 5 below)
1. Simply leave a comment below and tell me: which flavor would you most like to taste?
2. Follow The Chocolate Lady Blog and get an extra entry (tell me in your comment below if you are a follower!)
3. Click HERE to become a fan of Kim’s on Facebook for another entry (tell me in your comment below if you are a fan!)
4. Follow @TinyOrangesOC on Twitter for another entry (tell me in your comment if you are a follower!)
5. Subscribe to Tiny Oranges (top right column) for another entry (tell me in your comment if you subscribed!
Contest ends Saturday, January 30th, 2010 at midnight PST. I will connect the winner with Kim via email on Sunday. Good luck!