I would like to share today my obsession with my electric milk frother for tired moms everywhere fueled on coffee. Links to product on affiliate links to help support our
blog coffee addiction.
I’m no barista…
…but I sure have found a way to save some money and make my own Cafe Au’Laits.
Sure, when I was working a full-time outside sales job, Starbucks and Peets weren’t just an option, but a necessity. Fast forward a few years and now I find the concept of “stopping for coffee” laughable with a 2 and 5 year old.
Even the drive through lines in OC (WTH?!) can be 30 minutes long.
Here’s how it works:
1. Brew coffee (or my fave…a Keurig pod)
2. Pour some COLD milk In a cup and hold frother in the milk until you get desired frothiness (is that even a word?!).
3. Heat frothy milk in microwave 30 seconds and add in any sweetener if desired
4. Pour milk into coffee and spoon froth on top
5. Sip and enjoy the $4 you just saved