Recently I was sent a tube of Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock for Kids for review. When I got the email asking if I was interested in learning more, the answer was a quick yes!
Skin cancer runs in my family and we live in Orange County where the sun shines year round so protecting my girls’ skin with daily sunscreen is not an option, it’s a necessity.
Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock for kids was created by actress Anne Heche who wanted to create a sunscreen for her kids that was fun, but not irritating, and could be applied without the typical protests common when applying lotions, creams or sprays.
Do your kids protest sunscreen application? Sunscreen application used to be full on warfare in this household, that’s why this product has me tickled pink!
Why I Love Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock for Kids
1. It is easy to apply each morning before school.
2. They LIKE putting it on. We yell, “Tickle Time!” and it makes it fun! No more screaming protests.
3. It is a powder, so it almost goes on like a light makeup.
4. It’s fast and you don’t have to worry about it going in their eyes.
5. It is perfect to carry in your purse for impromptu park outings, etc.
Things you should know about Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock for Kids
1. It’s made with 100% all-natural minerals
2. It offers Complete UVA-UVB protection
3. It lasts all day
4. Each tube contains over 300 applications
5. It is water-resistant
6. It is soothing and calming and can be used on rash or eczema-prone skin.
Buy Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock now through October 31st, 2012 and receive free ground shipping! I guarantee you will be tickled pink too.
[Disclosure: I was sent a free Tickle Time Mineral Powder Sunblock for kids to facilitate this review. 100% of my opinions are my own and I only write about products I am passionate about – this being one of them. Images courtesy of Tickle Time.]