All links in this post are affiliate links.
Having two girls ages six and nine, I wanted to put together an Amazon holiday gift ideas for girls post to give you ideas for any girls ages roughly 6 to 10+ on your list this year.
And, I chose all things from Amazon for easy holiday shopping this Cyber Monday.
Holiday Gift Ideas for Girls
1. Diary with a lock - Super secretive and super secure. Hee hee. But the girls think all their innermost thoughts are completely private given the lock and key function. Very intriguing.
2. Full series book box sets (For younger girls Kinder – 2nd we love Junie B Jones, 2nd – 3rd graders Magic Treehouse series, 3rd – 4th grade American Girl series ) – For kids it is super fun to have the ENTIRE set and I think encourages reading in order to make their way through the box.
3. Create your own messenger bag - These will entertain my girls for hours. Fun art project + keepsake bag.
4. New set of quality colored pencils - Coloring is all the rage these days, not just for kids, but adults too. A good quality set of colored pencils is sure to get a lot of milage.
5. Pair them with an intermediate coloring book like this one and it’s a great Christmas break activity (for the girls and you too!)
6. Lanyard & Lacing How To Book - Making lanyards was the Rainbow Loom of 2015.
7. Kinetic sand - This almost gave my clean freak husband an anxiety attack but the kids absolutely love it, so it’s worth it. Setting it up outside is ideal.
8. Shopkins - These are really the silliest little things, but for any girl who loves to “collect” things, she will love the Shopkins.
9. Maga-tiles - My girls love making houses with Maga-tiles for the Shopkins. Great to fine tune those engineering skills.
10. Little girls who love being active will love some new pieces of activewear. I love Limeapple for the prices.
11. Lately my girls have been really into looking up astrological signs and birthstones so birthstone earrings would make a fun gift.
12. Then put them in keepsake jewelry box for an extra special treat.
13. Tetherball system. This is on my 1st grader’s Santa list this year. Tetherball is all the rage on the recess playground. She wants to practice at home to become “Tetherball Champion” at school. For real.
14. And for a soccer-loving little girl, this soccer net is a great backyard addition.
15. Melissa & Doug Peel & Press kits. Back to the craft world, these full peel & press kits are like painting by number, only with stickers. They make a fun piece for their room when complete too.
16. My oldest saw me writing this post and yelled I WANT THAT!! When she saw this sleepover duffel (lots of cute prints). Great for quick overnights or weekend trips. Consider taking it to your local embroidery shop to personalize, which would be a really fun gift.
17. Yahtzee. Best. Game. Ever. Not only is it fun but it is FANTASTIC for math skills. My 6-year-old just learned so great for any girls 6+. Not to mention my husband and I love playing too! Yahtzee!
18. Charades for Kids. Another fun board game for family game nights.
19. Molding Clay Model Magic. Think “play doh” for the older girls. They can make all kinds of cute creations and lots of fun clay accessories can go with if they want to make and fire real keepsake figurines.
20. Amazon bookmark gift card – My girls LOVE getting Amazon gift cards. They are so fun for older kids because you don’t have to drag them to a store in person and you can shop by price range so they can truly pick from so many things. I love that Amazon does cute bookmarks to make it more than just a gift card.
Happy Shopping Mamas!